Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WOYWW 296!

Hey everybody! Lookey lookey! I have a desk! And a very messy painty desk it is too! With limited stash unpacked I smeared some paint on a very cheap piece of stretched burlap. I like my start so far, now to find a heat tool so I can continue. Well, I need to find a lot of my usual tools.



Linking up with Julia at the Stamping Ground to show our work desks on this first Wednesday in February.

Keeping this short and sweet. Will try to visit some later if my hands allow.

Crafty hugs,
Nan and the Girls

12 comments:

  1. Yay! A desk and, look at all those goodies on the shelves--looks great, Nan!

    :)trisha
    #67 this week with the
    finished chair & a chalkboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it all looks very tidy to say you've only just unpacked, especially the shelves behind
    Jan S. No 55

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo! Nan has a desk to work on. It must feel great to have some space now and to celebrate you did a canvas - good for you.
    Happy days I hope for you.
    Hugs, Neet 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your neat and tidy space to work on and the bg on your shelves looks so wonderful
    hugs Nikki 14

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm really loving your space there! Great desk and I love all the shelves!
    Glenda #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my oh my you have a desk how wonderful and now the crafting begins, what a fantastic space to craft in. You deserve it all and more.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 21
    Belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet you are glad to have some space to work on.Happy Days!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like your desk is coming together nicely! Have fun & God bless!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cats...... Is one a Russian Blue? I have 10 of those, it might be obvious i like cats!
    Jill W

    ReplyDelete
  10. And a lovely looking desk it is too :D Love that shelving behind!

    Carmen x #53

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wey hey, Nan! A desk and space to work. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #7

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah for work space. Love the shelving you have! Creative Blessings! Kelly #83

    ReplyDelete