Wednesday, February 11, 2015

WOYWW 297

Whoa! It's Wednesday already! I'm linking up with Julia at the Stamping Ground, where we show the world our messy or clean crafty desks.

And my desk is busy....yea! Still not totally unpacked and organized but the mojo was working! Sure feels good to be creating. Last week's project is finished. See it perched on the shelf above the desk? It will be delivered tomorrow and then I will post better pictures of it. On the desk I have started a tag for Valentine's Day. And the second picture is of my cutting desk in front of the huge window. Look who has claimed more space on it today. :)






And one more....when T isn't sunbathing on top of the desk she's found this little cubby to sleep in whilst I'm crafting.


I was able to visit those who came by last week and plan to visit more desks this week. Slowly I'm getting back into the swing of blogging and visiting. Please leave your link number so I can find you and I will pop in for a return snoop. ;)

Crafty hugs,
Nan and the Girls

10 comments:

  1. It really looks like your room is coming together! So glad you are beginning to get everything situated.
    Glenda #41

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely space to create in... You look like you are enjoying the space too.
    Thanks for sharing, and happy WOYWW!
    Catiecuddles aka Catherine #32

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely space to be creative in and looks like both of you are settling in to it nicely.
    Thanks for sharing, and happy WOYWW!
    Catiecuddles aka Catherine #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nan that card looks fantastic from here and I am sure it will be well received. As for his lordship taking up residence good for him, they furry ones do like boxes and other places to squeeze into, it give them comfort. I have also been eyeing off those shelves of yours, they look fantastic and so versatile when you change your mind and move things around you can adapt them. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week crafting.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 64
    happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for calling by to visit me this week and for your lovely comments.
    How lovely to be setting up your crafty space just how you want it and it looks like you have company that enjoys it too. :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it funny how our furry friends like boxes and bags. I think it is something to do with birth and the mother's womb. Gosh, that sound a bit deep for me!
    Glad you are back on the crafting and I look forward to seeing a closer picture of what you did - and maybe some Valentine things as well.
    Hugs, Neet 28 (late again I know)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing better than the Mojo coming back! What a nice place and the kitty likes it too. So cute!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every Wednesday I see cats hiding or sunbathing in some very odd places... hope you get your space sorted soon. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah my dear friend. I am SO impressed with what you have done so far in your new space. And it looks like T is enjoying the space, too. Bleubeard is preening for when she wakes (grin).

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely to see how much light you have in your space (and sunlight at that - can see T is enjoying it too!)...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete