Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my friends.
Two weeks worth of painstaking work produce two cards. :/ It's going to take a bit to get used to and find ways to work creatively one handed.

Here are the Valentine cards I made and have been received so I can show them to you now. The first is a CASE of a card by The Artful Maven. This is probably the last card I'll make with so many little pieces.


The second is my version of a card I saw on Pinterest. Sorry, I couldn't get the link to copy over.
Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, it's not easy to take a pic one handed.
Have a wonderful week my friends!
Hugs,
Nan and the Girls

4 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Nan,
    Who ever receives these cards have something to be treasured. That first one is incredibly intricate and to think that you managed to create it one handed is unbelievable.
    I wish you a wonderful week too my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love that cute old car and all those hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One handed! Oh dear! I can understand where you are coming from, not easy at all. I ended uo using my feet for something when I broke both of my arms at the same time. Hehe! These cards are even more fantabulous! Wowzers on the details and the recepient is sure to treasure these lovelies. Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been here since February? Seriously? I can only apologise!

    Love both of these - the jalopy is so cute, and I really like the simplicity of the second one - very effective.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete