Friday, May 27, 2016

More cards

Good day everyone!

Here's a couple more cards from me. I'm loving the stamps from Altenew! They're easy for me layer, which is saying something! These two were also inspired by a video from Jennifer McGuire.

 

This next one I was just playing around...practicing using a brushing motion with ink on a stencil. Cool! A new way for me to be able to use ink and a stencil instead of pouncing I'll be brushing. And I wanted to try partial die cutting so I just stamped the flower without any real thought to placement. In other words the layout could be better but hey, it's a practice piece.

Well, that's what I've been up to lately.

It's a long Memorial holiday weekend for those in the US. Means BBQ, Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR races for me! Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

2 comments:

  1. Three great looks my friend. Happy long weekend to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards... and all a wee bit different.
    I hope you enjoyed your Holiday weekend.
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you are having a great creative week.

    ReplyDelete