Monday, May 9, 2016

Two for one

Hello my friends!

Yes, it's only been a couple of weeks and I'm back with some more cards. Have been playing around with some new layering floral stamps from Altenew. And they have dies to match the stamped images! Love these!

Anyway, I decided to try my hand at CASE'ing a card design by Jennifer McGuire, that I saw on her YouTube channel, here.

Here's my version of them. The one on the left is a sympathy card and the one on the right will be a birthday card.

Hope all those who are Mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

3 comments:

  1. These are both so pretty! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Cara! I love the yellow flowers against the neutral background, so pretty. I hope you never need to use the one the left. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo sorry Nan, got two talented ladies' posts mixed up. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete