Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Day 2

Ok, since I'm trying to color everyday might as well do a short post on it.

Today I tried watercoloring. Eh, not my thing, now. Much to tedious and holding the water brush, watercolor pencils etc was very difficult for my hand. I'll stick to stamping and acrylic paints.

So here are my practice pieces from day 2. On the left used distress inks and on the right watercolor pencils and a bit of Wink of Stella.

I'm participating in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge, here.

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but your flowers look wonderful! Try water-coloring again! That's what I'm doing this challenge is practicing my water-coloring skills (or lack thereof) grin! Perhaps I'll get better at it if I practice, practice, practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do live the flowers on the right. The wink of stella just puts the flowers over the top!

    ReplyDelete