Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Mystic Pizza

Hi y'all, how are you? Just doing a little catch up posting, as I realized I hadn't posted this piece yet. It was made back in March and early April. I love the way it turned out. It's titled " Mystic Pizza Graveyard" as the stenciled cornflowers reminded me of the man-eating plant in the movie Mystic Pizza. Remember that one? Good then you're probably in the same age bracket as me. ;)

After doing the background this sat a few a days while I tried to figure out where to go with it. One morning it just jumped out at me ... Mystic Pizza!! So away to the graveyard we went. Tehe

Lots of metallic paint, embossing paste, die cut pieces, sanded & fiber molding paste texture a few tombstones (look closely), an old house and wa-la done. Enjoy. (Lots of pics for you)

 

Hope all in the US had a wonderful and safe Fourth of July holiday.

Have a wonderful and crafty week. I'm joining the 30 day Coloring Challenge. I will post weekly updates of what I've colored, painted, inked etc. Visit The Daily Marker blog for details.

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

1 comment:

  1. What a completely fabulous scene, Nan! I love the light glowing from the windows of the crooked house, and the textured background, and the giant sparkling flowers are both mystical and magical.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete