Monday, August 8, 2016

30 Day Coloring finish

Hello folks,

Thanks for coming by, today I have a finished painting for you. I started this one a while back after watching MMM 4/25/16. Since I'm not a fan of Prince I originally started out with a red flower. Didn't really like the way the red turned out so I started tinkering with it during the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.

I've changed it to pink and added a textured center and background. A little metallic lustre from age old pots and now I'm happy with it. Hope you like too.

I'll be back later with more finished items. Have a wonderful week.

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nan, it looks really great with all of that texture.
    Thanks for sharing it and I hope you and the girls are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woe, gorgeous Nan! Love the soft pink against the black background, what a beautiful contrast. Your flower is stunning. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Nan. fabulous. You are doing just great!!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful - the textured background adds such interest and your flower is gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete