Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 20

Hello folks,

Continuing my participation in the #30DayColoringChallenge. If I'm counting right this is my Day 20 of the the 30 days. I originally made this awhile back but embossed one of the flowers on the vellum. Being thin vellum it warped terribly. The pink striped background is brushed on distress ink treated like watercolor. The flowers are from Altenew's Spring Daisy set.

before

 

It bothered me so much I pulled it apart and remade the card. Stamped and cut a second daisy and a sentiment banner. Cut another piece of vellum, no embossing this time. And reassembled everything. Much much better! Now I could feel good about giving this to a new friend for her birthday.

after
 

I'll have another post later this week and then a wrap up on the weekend.

Have a creative week my friends.

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

1 comment: