Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Autumn

Hello folks,

Today I am sharing my Autumnal door plaque.

I've used a large Formica sample for the substrate, some burlap lots of TH leaf die cuts and pumpkins cut from cereal boxes. All were painted with acrylic paints with some archival ink stamping. The leaves have a coating of either rock candy distress crackle paint or Decoart crackle glaze with a little burnt umber rubbed in to highlight the texture. The word Autumn was cut from an ice cream bar box using a Sizzix alphabet dies and a bit of paint and glaze added for texture.

I'm linking up with SimonSaysStamp'sMondaychallenge - Autumn.

Have a wonderful week. I'll be back in a few days with some card creations.

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

2 comments:

  1. This is magnificent, Nan!! I'll bet that is quite a lovely and happy addition to the neighborhood in these warm autumn colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely stunning piece! I am so impressed at the way you built up so many layers of texture! The burlap was such a clever material to incorporate and gives it such a great rustic vibe. I'm pretty sure an ice cream bar box has never looked better! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete