Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Catch up...

Oh my goodness! That 'a few days' has turned into several weeks. Where did the time go?!

So to finish catching you up...here are the cards I've made these past couple of months. (Lots of pics)

Playing with the crazy birds

A couple of birthday cards using layering stamps.

 

I had a lot of fun playing with this stampendous stamp. More variations to come. :)

A 50th anniversary card

 

And a Halloween and thanksgiving card

 

That's it from me for now. I'm still working my Christmas cards. I will post them when they've been mailed. In the meantime, Happy Thanksgiving to all in the US... and

Happy crafting to everyone!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nan,

    Lots of great looking cards! Those birds crack me up - so much so that I just might have to get them.....

    I'm sorry to hear that you have to use one finger to type and you're not able to blog as much as you'd like. It makes your visit to my post that much more special. Thank you for visiting. I'll have to see if I have your email (or can get to it) and email you my new mailing address.

    Pretty much everything is still in boxes. I don't have one room completely unpacked, but it's only been a week today! I need to give myself some slack. I feel as though it will be the craft room that gets out sorted first.

    I hope your hand issue isn't permanent and are able to use them properly soon. It definitely hasn't slowed you down in the card making department!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kay, Nan, your ability to make cards has not been impacted! These are, each and every one, just sensational! I'm especially drawn to the vellum anniversary card, but there isn't a single one I don't admire!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and the girls! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing collection of fantastic cards Nan.
    It's incredible what you can create without full use of all of your digits!
    I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving and wish you and the girls best wishes for a wonderful holiday season xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me about it... days, weeks, months - they've all rather eluded me this year. I have of course been being productive in other ways, but still... apologies for the long absences from me too!

    Really cracking cards here - the magical face amidst the trees is really haunting and works in those different colours ways so well, telling a different story each time. I love your quirky crazy birds and those quirky crazy splotches of colour too. Great to have a chance to catch up with some of what you've been up to.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete