Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas II

Happy Christmas week everyone. I hope you can relax and enjoy the festivities this week. I've been listening to the new Pentatonix Christmas album. Love their voices.

Any who, I'm back today to share my Christmas cards. I had four designs and made a total of 30 this year! I pretty much CASEd designs that I saw in blogland.

 
Forgot to take a pic of these next ones with their white hemp bows.
This last one goes out to all of my followers and blogland friends!

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone! Hope Santa brings you oodles of new crafty goodies.

And may your 2017 be healthy, filled with love, happiness and lots of crafting!

Hugs

Nan and the Girls

 

4 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous, Nan! I'm the happy recipient of the top beautiful card! Thank you, again! Your blue and red Peace cards are especially stunning! Did you make that blue/red splashed background or is that DSP you found? Happy Holiday hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all gorgeous! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Nan. I feel so privileged to have received one of your handmade cards - thank you so much. I do trust your Christmas will be a very special time. May God bless you.
    Take care - and thanks again.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your elegant card designs - bravo you on getting so many handmade ones done (I failed completely yet again!). I'll check out Pentatonix - don't know them, but I'm always on the look out for lovely Christmas music, so thanks for the tip. I hope you're enjoying these festive days, and here's wishing you and yours a peaceful 2017.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete