Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hi y'all,

I'm sharing a couple of my miniature paintings. Love doing these using mdf blanks, an ATC size and the other is 2"x5". These are my abstract impressions of photos.

The first is of the first snow in my Maine friend's backyard.

And next is my impression of a harvest moon pic also taken in Maine by Paul Cyr.

I want to wish everyone a very creative, heathy and happy 2017! Hope you are creatively challenged throughout the year.

Hugs

Nan and the Girls

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a talent you have! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real talent for these miniature paintings, Nan! How fabulous they are!! Thank you for your good wishes, which I send right back to you for all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!! Sending wishes for a belated Happy New Year!! Thank you for a wonderful year of bloggy friendship and support, looking forward to getting to know you better in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete