Monday, January 30, 2017

NBUS #10

Holy smokies! I'm on a roll! Third week and I've got another couple of cards for Darnell's NBUS #10 challenge. Pop over to Darnell's blog and check out the amazing bubble wrap cards she's made! And wish her well on her recovery!

For my cards this week, I have some New Years wishes for you. Yes, they're a bit a late but better late than not all, right! My NBUS are the Petite Plaid papers from Lawn Fawn and the slushed (tipsy) snowman stamp set from Unity. Oh and the TH snowflake die(s).

Enjoy

(Click on pic to open a new window for larger non-blurry pic
 

Winter has arrived in FL so I'm sending chilly hugs to y'all. Have a NBUS crafting week!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

8 comments:

  1. I bet my hugs are chillier than your Nan. I woke up to minus 5 this morning here in Bonnie Scotland!
    Gorgeous cards and congratulations on your prolific challenge.
    Have a great creative week :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this paper and love it. Happy New Year! It's still January. The last day, but it counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I've never seen that slushed set before and I think it's a hoot, Nan! He looks great with the plaid pps and I love how you added the plaid snowflake to the one on the right!! Thank you very much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10 and for your kind get well wishes! I'm doing great! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my New Year's wishes are even later! Very poor on my part, I do apologise.

    Love those candy coloured cards.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete