Thursday, January 19, 2017

NBUS #8 Challenge!

Hello,

I did it! Jumping for joy, well, clapping hands, no, waving one hand frantically ...that's it....I finally have something made so I can join the NBUS challenge!!!! Darnell has only been having these for two years!

NBUS = Never Before Used Stuff

My NBUS for these cards is the SSS Spring Floral die and the Colorbursts. I was playing with the Colorbursts to see what they did. Sprinkled a bit on watercolor card and spritzed with water. One color on a card. So now what to do with them. Then I saw a pic on Pinterest and used its layout for inspiration. Darnell's optional theme was to color on Kraft. Well, I have colored flowers on krinkled kraft! Close enuf.!

Here's the two birthday cards I've made for a couple of my neighbors.

Be sure to pop over to say Hi to Darnell (http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/01/blog-birthaversary-surprise-nbus.html )You'll be glad you did. She and Hammy are a hoot.

Happy Anniversary, Darnell and Mister!

Happy Blogaversary too!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

(I couldn't get the link to work so added the whole thing.)

 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Nan, the colorbursts are a nice effect, would love to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs. The water coloured flowers are just lovely and I adore the backdrop of corrugated cardboard! So gorgeous! happy weekend, sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two cards are a pleasure for the eyes ! Your colourburst is so beautiful and I love your idea to pop the flowers up onto a wavy kraft ! Absolutely gorgeous ! thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Applause, applause!! Well done, Nan!! I really love the sweet flowers you made from your Color Burst backgrounds and you have achieved really awesome texture with the corrugated paper and the background!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #8! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete