Monday, January 23, 2017

NBUS #9

Woo hoo my second NBUS challenge entry!

I've made a valentine card! Well, actually it's a postcard. I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day or of making such cards, so I've stayed away from the usual pink and reds and love theme and created a grungy distressed valentine.

My NBUS on this card are the pattern papers from various collections that were hoarded hiding in my stash for ages and the straight stitch die.

I'm linking up with Darnell's NBUS#9 Challenge.

Stop by Darnell's blog http://www.djkardkreations.com/2017/01/nbus-challenge-9.html and say Hello and wish her a quick recovery.

Sending warm hugs your way sweetie!

Crafty hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Neat card! And a great way to use up patterned paper scraps! (I may case that) You are reminding me to start thinking about my valentine cards...I have some people from my Christmas list that I never got a card to....so they may be getting a valentine card instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful Nan! I just love the unique design, all of those hearts lined up on the strings, how wonderfully fun is that!! Fabulous patterns you used as well, love the one with the butterfly! Beautiful Valentine's creation. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creation, Nan! Wouldn't that be a cool journal cover?! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #10, my friend, and thank you for your hugs and get well wishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooops, who's tired? I think I thanked you for #10 cuz I was just working on my draft for #10. Who's too old for three challenges over three weeks?, haha! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to use up your patterned paper stock! And normally I go toward the bright colors, but I do love this neutral palette!

    ReplyDelete