Friday, March 24, 2017

30 Day Coloring

Challenge is almost over. Whoosh... where did the month go?! I have been painting just haven't posted in a while........like all month. My bad!

Here's a couple of my recent paintings. Playing around trying some new to me techniques...blurred edge and bokeh and hand drawn figures.

I like my Le Chat Noir, he looks like he put his tail in the electrical outlet. :)

My blurred buildings and bokeh...got a bit carried away with the bokeh. ;) Keeping control of the brush to make them was difficult and once I got going I kept going n going n going. Mz. Energizer Bokeh Bunny that's me! :)) Both techniques use matte medium to thin the paint and I have lots of that so I will be trying these again.

I now have two more canvases in the works and hope to have pics I can share before the end of the month.

Have a great weekend. Do something crafty.

Hugs,

Nan and the Girls

 

*Following video tutorials of #TheArtSherpa and #PaintingWithJane

 

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you continuing to be creative and artistic, Nan! And well done using these different techniques with paints and canvas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be late to the party! Love your work! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads-up about your Facebook posting. You're far from the only one who has migrated there - seems like Craftyblogland is altogether quieter these days! I guess it's not only easier for posting, but for "liking" quickly and moving on. Since I'm remaining avidly anti-FB, I can't leave you comments there (don't want my invisibility to disappear), but I really enjoyed catching up with some of your other projects. The mountain range is looking great - love the lights reflected in the lake - and I loved the crackle canvas and delicate birch trees from early March too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete